That's right. You heard me. I had a GOOD day today. The whole day. Minus a minor headache incident, which i treated with coffee and tylenol #3....yes i mentioned i missed him earlier, but it wasn't painful and i haven't had any sadness all day long. Instead, i literally went with the Eat Pray Love philosophy, and "missed him, and dropped it".
I stated in today's previous post that i hoped to fuck i could hold onto this good feeling....and i did it!! Tomorrow could suck, and i could very well have a shit day, but i don't think about that shit when i'm having a good one. I'm proud of myself, that i spent the entire day by myself and was happy about it!!!
Anyway, i updated y'all enough in my last post of the days events, so i won't drone on. I'm gonna go into my bedroom and relax and put my books away on my lil' bookshelf.My Buddha statue is set up in his spot too, bringing me a constant reminder of impermanence.And for those who think that sounds like a bad thing, it's truly not. Impermanence, very simply explained - nothing lasts forever. This includes everything from life to love to heartache and grief. Everything ends eventually.
I'm trying this new thing where i accomplish at least one small productive act per day, instead of sitting on my fat ass from the moment i walk in the door, till bedtime. When i accomplish things, i feel great about them! Even just moving a small bookcase is enough to give me that feeling :)
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment