Not feeling much like bloggin' today, but i promised myself, i will do this every single day, no excuses.
Waking up was hot and sticky and annoying, but alas...i slept for i think 8 hours?!? EIGHT. I got up at my usual 3:42am, stumbled to the balcony and had a smoke, and went back to bed. Aside from that, i actually slept!! That doesn't happen!!
So off to work, knowing the client was on site today, and tomorrow too...yay. Gotta put my big girl pants on and be extra bossy. Speaking of bossy, i let someone go today, and this person's reaction was about as excited as a hockey stick. She just kinda sat there, and was like "oh.....ok." I never enjoy letting people go though...no matter what, it's serious, and it's someone's lively hood. Anyway, that was stressful for me....not sure why. Usually it's very clinical, in and out.
Work took for fucking ever too.....like, holy fuckin time can MOVE already. Shit. I felt like i was there for days!! I was busy too though, working on stuff and checkin' shit off my list, but daaammmnnn..... Home time was glorious.
He texted me today. Just to say hi, and say sorry that he didn't text me for a while. I always find this perplexing, because he's the one who flat out said "having to text you is not helpful to me at all. how is that giving me space???"..... ever since he said that, i stopped completely. And then he messages me like this out of nowhere, and it sends me on an emotional rollercoaster. So i got upset, and told him that, and idk, i guess it pissed him off that god forbid i speak my mind....cuz he got all stupid and said he regretted even texting in the first place. Ouch. Thanks.
I miss him. And i don't want to anymore.
Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment