Written on July 1st, 2013 - 11:54pm - Posted July 7th, 2013.
Day Two -
of my new "home" and I felt a bit better. I'd say today was ok. I thought of him all day,
as I do every single day. Everything reminds me of him. But with every thought,
I tried to smile and be happy to think of him, instead of being sad every time
he came to mind.
I was sitting outside
watching fireworks, with Jane, and she had said how romantic it would be to be
watching them on our balcony with a special someone. Or view is incredible,
from Toronto, to Guelph, to the falls, and everything in between. So we could
see all major cities fireworks displays all at once....and it would have indeed
been very romantic. Unfortunately, this made me sad, because he and I would sit
out there, and we would enjoy something like that together. It's something we
would do. And he would be fiddling with his camera, and I'd be enjoying the
sound of his fiddling, and we would have a blanket, and he would take pictures,
and I would tell him what great shots he's taking. But I sat there, alone. Jane
was there, but.....ya. Alone in my heart.
Although I am in so much
pain everyday, from missing the man I was supposed to marry, I feel ok with how
things are. I miss him though, so much I can't breathe sometimes, but this is
where we were headed. He treated me poorly, and I treated him well for the most
part, except my refusal to trust....and together we killed off our
marriage.
I put my engagement ring
on last night. Like I said, it was a rough night. And cried, and talked out
loud to him, and just let out the hurt.
I keep thinking the words
"I hate you for this" but can never bring myself to say them. I do
hate what he's done. I hate his selfishness, and the pain he's putting me
through. And I hate that he just expects that I'm going to be here waiting for
him when he's all done feeling freedom and having his space.
I talk like this about
him to myself, and I get angry. He could he make me believe we were ok, move me
to Hamilton, and then drop me like this??
I fear I will never let
this go, and he will always have females in his address book, and I will always
feel mistrust, and we will never be ok. And I feel it's time to let him go for
good, and then I panic at the thought of it.
Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment