Monday, 8 July 2013

Monday's are Poop...

I woke up feeling dazed and hungover, despite the fact that i don't drink, but once i had my coffee and took a tylenol i felt alright for the day. Man was it frikking hot as fuck. I had two showers today, just to cool down and that didn't help much, since my apartment is like a god damn oven, set to 450. 

Around 7 it got nice and cool, with a great breeze passing through, so that was a welcome change. I was chatting with Ally on facebook, and a walmart bag flew by, but like in the air near the ceiling...haha, kinda funny.

Doing laundry was far more work than it should have been as well. I had one effing load. It took 2.5 hours. I finally got my laundry card thing to work, with the help of the handsome maintenance guy that works/lives here, and then he gave me directions and off i went to what i thought was a piece of cake. He's pretty. Just sayin. Anyway, i get there, to the 7th floor, cuz that makes sense...and all the washers are in fucking use. There's some Indian lady sucking up 5 of em, and her little brat is running around trying to pull open the washer doors while in use....ugh....

Anyway, i waited it out, stood there for 25 minutes, finally got my load in....hahahaha, load....and put the soap in the bleach compartment. Fack. came out clean. Whatev. Same situation with the dryers....like can i just do a fucking load of laundry fuck? JUST ONE. 

So laundry done, i set off to shoppers x2...1 on Barton to get one prescription, cuz they refuse to transfer it to the Shoppers across the street from my house, and the other....across the street. I got some hair shit too. Came home, had a shower, ate a sammich, watched a show about the holocaust, and then chatted with Ally for a bit...windy shit happened, had a smoke, and now i'm taking a break from folding the ridiculous mountain of clothing on my bed. 

OH, and then there's smelly vajay-jay chick.....people in this building fucking stink. seriously. this one chick got on the elevator and i could literally smell her crotch. She was a big lady, covered in sweat, hauling bags of food, and grunting like a mule. I wish i had febreeze on me, seriously....wtf. lol....gross. 

Anyway, all in all, today was what i would categorize as a good day. I still miss him. He's familiar. But when i think about today's events, we would have argued about the laundry, and watched what he wanted to watch, and i must admit i enjoyed the control i had over today's events. Although boring, regular everyday events, i did it in my order, how i wanted to, when i felt like it. That was nice i guess. 

Bedtime is coming...i have to work at 9am, so it's coming soon, and i have no choice but to go in there and i'm dreading it. I'm gonna lay in the middle tonight, like last night, and try to "hog" the bed and make it mine. 

I look forward to work tomorrow. Air conditioning, and a welcome distraction from being fucking alone 24/7. I know it's not Jane's problem, but it would be nice if she remembered that when i'm off and home alone all fuckin' day long, i DO look forward to seeing her, and chat and have a smoke and stuff. Instead she's getting stoned with her friends. Great. I know i know, we're roommates, not dating, and she in no way has to entertain me at all....i'm just really lonely and whiny and needy right now. Oh well... back to folding clothes...

And then Good night. :) 

p.s. i also bought myself a thing of his axe spray to make the bedroom smell familiar at least. it's soothing. shut up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment