Jane's gone for work, so i'm home alone all day today. I hate being alone all day long. I pace around and try to stay busy, but it's so foreign to me to be by myself, so i'm kinda lost.
My building has an electronic laundry card system, kinda like a reloadable credit card thing. Of course, it's not working for me...why would it be? That would be too easy. SO, now i need to go down and deal with the building people and figure that out, then do laundry. I have quite a pile to get done too, so let's pray for big washers!!
I've procrastinated cleaning the office, and putting away all my clothes. Its just been so fucking hot out, and there's no air in the building so it's just......hot. Still, dead, hot air. At night it's not so bad, but by that time i'm exhausted and so goes the viscous cycle of doing nothing at all.
Today is only moderately hot out, and there's actually a decent breeze, so i'm going to pull my ass away from the computer and at the very least get my clothes put away.
I hate that i had to fucking move, and relocate all my shit to a new apartment, in a new life, against my will.....but i'm here now, and i'm TRYING to make it my own.
Once i get ahead financially, it will be better. I was supposed to have been able to save money right from day one, but well moving is expensive and saving money will have to wait till August or September now. Ugh....
Let's go talk to the laundry guy, shall we?
I'll try to keep this thing updated.... not so good at blogging daily, so....ttyl, perhaps :)
---
Update.....i head down, laundry basket in hand, all set for my big washy adventure! Got ma card, got ma soap, yep.....i put soap in the fuckin bleach compartment. So with any luck, which i have none, my clothes won't come out with white spots all over them. That would be bad, given it's a load of my work clothes, and i work in the morning.
Lessons learned along the way i guess. Chock it up to being a noob.
No comments:
Post a Comment