Sunday, 21 July 2013

Chilly and Calm...

Yesterday, i spent the day with my mom, and honestly had a relaxed afternoon for a change. We went to Port Colborne, and she bought me a new pair of awesome cherry print flip flops, and for those who know me well, this is like giving an 8-ball to a coke head. I love me some shoes. Then we went back to Mom's and had a yummy bbq, and ate everything, and talked and just had a really good day all around. 

I went to Ally and Jack's place afterwards, and the relaxing and chatting continued until i realize the frigging time, and flew home. NOT because i was expected and NOT because i had to. Because i wanted to be home, and that was a nice feeling that i realized when i started driving. I said to myself, 'hey, you're heading home cuz you said so, not cuz you have to hurry up and be there....nice.' 

Anyway, my Mom gave me this really cool magazine called "Law of Attraction" which at first glance sounded like a magazine on how to date people properly. It's soooooo not a dating magazing. This magazine is packed with article after article on everything you could need to learn about love, life, money, spirituality, etc.... Thanks Mom!!! I'm hooked! :) 

So Ally posted this thing called '16 ways i Blew My Marriage" on facebook, and i gave it a read of course, since, if you're reading my blog, you know i blew my marriage, very very recently. Well, there's an additional 15 items, for a total of 31 ways to do it right next time. I wanted to share this with as many people as possible, because i connected with and agreed with every single one of the things Dan talks about. All of it.

http://www.danoah.com/2012/10/16-ways-i-blew-my-marriage.html

So, it's Sunday, it's freezing in my apartment, and i am loving the peace and quiet cold environment. Jane just got home from a waterpark, and i think is laying down or something cuz it's really quiet in her room. So im gonna read my magazine, and have a little lunch, then a short nap, then my task of the day is to move my bookcase to my bedroom and fill it up with all of my books. 

I still miss him, of course, as it's only been five minutes since we ended....but today is going ok. I feel calm, and relaxed, and hope to fuck i can hang onto this feeling, at least till tomorrow. 

Likely as update later.... 

M xo

No comments:

Post a Comment