I'm gonna keep this shit short and sweet. It's hot as fuck, i can't breathe, and i seriously think i have heatstroke. No jokes. When i complain that my room is excessively hot, i mean it's so bad it's hurting my head and my blood pressure is through the roof. I went welfare tonight, and bought tin foil, and covered the windows....so pathetic that i'm fucking living like this, when i should be living in OUR house, living OUR life, like how we fucking planned.
Ugh.... instead, i'll go to bed, by my fucking self, once again.
Anyway, nothing worth blogging has happened, it's just hot as hell, and i'm showering three times a day, literally. I'm closing this week at work, and tomorrow is my last one, then i have some day shifts. So that will be good.
I'm also headed to Welland this Saturday, and would like to see my Mom, then Ally and Jack (name changed for privacy) and then even see my Dad. Ambitious, i know. I'm toying with sleeping at my Mom's which would be nice so i can get a nice long visit in, and not have to drive back to Hamilton and waste gas i can't afford.
Speaking of money, fuck ME. This arrangement with Jane was supposed to fucking SAVE me money. Not cost me, and i'm already getting frustrated with it. it's not been one month. Ugh. Long story, and i'm not gonna bash on the internet so long story short, she don't make enough cashola to cover the lifestyle she signed up for. I just wish she'd make some cut backs and live cheap for a bit. Oh well....
Anyway, i have a pounding headache now.... heat + barometric pressure + impending fake thunderstorm = migraine. Yay.
I'm wearing my Guns n Roses short tomorrow, with my ghetto flip flops that i love and refuse to throw away, and my stretchy capris. Mmmmmmm comfy.
There's a guy, hammered, outside, 17 floors down, that i can hear screaming so loud it's as though i'm on the 1st floor.
So glad i moved here. Good thing.
Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment