So it's been what seems forever, since i last posted here....
I don't have much news, persay. Same annoying anxiety everyday, same sadness, BUT i am feeling a change and feeling like it's getting just 0.001% easier each day.
I bought an iPhone today, which was exciting. iPhone5 to be exact. My bb has annoyed me for the last time with it's freezing and shit... so i said fuck it, i'm going to get a new damned phone and whatever about the cost. They can bill me, and i will pay for it later, lol
I've been on POF as well.... talking to quite a few guys, and although it's a hell of a confidence boost, i feel like maybe it's too soon? Maybe not? There's one in particular who has my interest, and we will call him Charlie for privacy.... he seems genuine, and honest, so that's a great start! Still though, slow as molasses in January is what i need. Like, a snails pace.
I'm trying to think if i have any other news.... nothing really. vacation coming up, the week of the 19th, so THAT is a fucking BONUS. Christ i need a week, to just not go to that place. I love my job, but fuck me, the client i work for is a NIGHTMARE. The people are great though, and i could not possibly ask for a better boss. He is just beyond understanding and very forgiving with my lates and sick days. I'll pull my head out of my ass and give 110% again and it will all be well worth it!
Anyway, just thought i should get on here, and update this thing....
I'm gonna play with my new phone, and lay in bed tonight, and just think about what I need and want.
Wedding tomorrow, seeing some old friends, and seeing Ally and Jack, so that is ALWAYS a good thing for me. They truly are my family.
Night...
No comments:
Post a Comment