So i was editing some photos tonight, and i really love this one... it shows my amazing tattoos, and my mouth looks hot. I kinda wanna make out with myself a little. Cocky? yeah.... whatever.
Anyway, it's been a decent weekend. Apparently i looked hot last night, and thin!! I'm losing a bit of weight which is fantastic, but i need to drop 50 in like a week.
Oh well, i work tomorrow, and this one is a short entry. I'm so exhausted, and have had a headache all fucking day, and it's lorazepam time baby!! Woot. I'm gonna pop one of those bad boys, and take a trek to sleepy town.
I still miss him, but am feeling less clingy. If that makes any sense. There's a tiny spec in the back of my heart that hopes he shows up one day, all shiny and new, and has undeniable evidence of magnificent changes made, and then everything goes back to awesome, before Karen (name not changed for privacy cuz who gives a fuck about the homewrecking skank).
Ahhhhhhhh........
Night.

Just remember, he wrecked it, she didn't even know about you until after you contacted her! And as soon as she found out, she left him!!!
ReplyDeleteYou looked amazeballs on Saturday my friend!! You're starting to look like yourself again ;)