So my 'source' whom shall remain nameless, informed me that he's been dating his roommate for quite some time now, and they seem like 'they're happy and in love' from what my source can gather. My heart stopped beating when i heard this news. I could feel it, like a balloon quickly deflating down to nothing but a wrinkled little tiny shell of nothing. I threw up. I cried. And then i was angry.
Angry doesn't even begin to touch on how I feel right now really. He just makes me so sick. Such a liar. What a fucking lying waste of space. And to think all this time, I'm blogging about how sad i am, and how i miss him so..... fuck off.
So out of anger, and revenge, I emailed his little girlfriend. I figured if he's gonna lie to me like this, he's gonna get his shit torn apart. I do feel badly because if they really are "in love" or whatever, she will be hurt deeply, and i don't wish that kind of heart wrenching agony on any person.....except John. I honestly hope this destroys him. Evil? Nope. It's my fucking turn to burn his ass.
I was kind in my email to her, because frankly, it's not her fault. He's a master at his game, and has for sure been lying to her too about me. I guarantee she has no clue that he spent most of last week, while she was in Jamaica, with me. (don't lecture me, i don't wanna hear it, i know it was stupid). And while he was with me, we weren't just hangin' out like friends. We were in my bed. The entire time. No need for further details there.
Anyway, i'm awaiting the bomb. I sent the message to her yesterday, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm just waiting for it. My phone is gonna blow up when she sees that message....either she's gonna confront him or he's gonna confront me, or she's going to call me like i asked her to. Either way, i can't wait to put his bullshit to bed, once and for all.
They're going on a 'family camping trip'....just him, her and his daughter. Yeah, he introduced them....he was also at her parents last night too. Sounds like something real eh? Not for long.
God i hope his heart is torn out of his fucking chest. I hope it bleeds, and stings, and i hope he's miserable and alone.
I also hope to let go of these horrific wishes and feelings, because that is not who i am. I don't wish evil on people. Ever.
Anyway, off to work! Friday! Thank GOD!
M
No comments:
Post a Comment