So wow, it's been forever since my last post, shit.... life's been moving along i guess. Just forward. Not necessarily in a bad way.... I've just become very complacent to say the least. I'm basically just riding out my sentence here and planning my escape as soon as i can do so without it costing me everything again.
Where to begin with the update...work, home, money? Ugh...
Work is a nightmare. I was happy at my job in Niagara, and didn't want to leave it. I won't start in on the complaints about leaving, or why....but nonetheless, i didn't wanna move here, and now that I'm here, i fucking hate my job, and everything to do with it. And since i spend 85% of my time there, this is a problem. I'm sick of the constant micro managing, and back stabbing, and complaining, and bullshit excuses. Niagara was such a well managed site....this one is a joke. A fucking joke to say the least. How many more trackers can we possibly have, before i become a 'tracker specialist'?? Good god.
Home.....well that's an extension of work. I hate living here. Hamilton is disgusting, loud, and full of degenerates. It's like living in lidsville, only it's massive. Nothing but noise, pollution, crime, filth, and disgusting people. I want to go home now. But oh yay, i signed a fucking lease. So while i know this is a first world problem, it's my blog, and yeah..... i simply cannot stand this city. It's just living hell on earth, and i've never been surrounded by so many low life losers all crammed into one small space before. And what the actual fuck is with the ambulances?? Every 2 minutes, there's one passing by, blaring it's sirens, even at 4am. O_o
Money? I'm broke. The end. This apartment is fucking rip off, and i wanna move. Either to a cheaper place, like how *I* wanted when we were searching for apartments, or by myself into a 1 bedroom somewhere. I was showing Jane apartments to look at and she refused. No no no.... to every one of them. She wanted this one, cuz they were giving away a free iPad Mini, which I have a feeling she sold without telling me, because i haven't seen it in over a month. Shouldn't we sell it and split the cash?? I'd love to have moved into one of the cute houses i found, with a porch, and a drive way, and no broken ass elevators, or crackhead neighbors. Ugh...again, first world problems....
Oh well.... I have also recently discovered the word 'Stoic' which is a perfect description for how i am. Very complacent, and easy going these days. I try to not bother anymore with voicing my opinions out loud, because it always falls on deaf ears and accomplishes nothing.
K, well, I'm heading to bed now. I took a day off today to nurse a throbbing migraine, and needed a day at home alone too. It was nice to enjoy the 'quiet', and to be lazy for a day. Headache's gone, and now i'm just done.
The diet is not going well at all either. I need a fucking blender, and to buy all the shit i need at once. But i need like $100 to cover it all, from the garcinia to the fruits n veggies n protein powder n shit. Ugh.... maybe i'll get ahead by christmas. I hope to be out of the hole by then. Hahaha, yeah right.... more like next June. I'm just constantly in the negative, and always having to ask for help to pay my shit, and it's killing me. I should not be this broke, and i don't get why i am!! I don't go anywhere, or do anything! WTF!
Lottery anytime now. Please universe. Please.
Peace.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment