Saturday, 26 October 2013

Do it already...

October already, wow... i can't believe it's been nearly four months since this journey began. Moving into the apartment, on my own, beginning again. Now, here i sit, wondering when things will change. 

By change, i mean get better and be awesome for me. I don't mean, like when am I gonna win a billion dollars, i mean when is my life going to start. I feel stagnant, and bored. I already know what i need to do to get the ball rolling, but of course it all comes down to money. 

I need to find a new car. Yeah, i know that sounds ass backwards, but with a new car, i can commute to Niagara. Once i can commute, then i can find a new job just about anywhere. Then ride out my lease. Then, when said lease is coming up to being done, find a small little apartment/house with low rent, and rent it, by myself. 

I think that's part of my problem. I've never lived totally alone. Ever. And i think i really need that control over my surroundings. My current living situation is progressively worse and worse, more and more stressful, and is not a good healing environment. 

Anyway, that's the plan. Car, new job, end lease, move. It will take until like June of next year, but it's the plan and i'm sticking to it. I also need to somehow save up like 4 grand. Hhahhaa.... moving expenses, and first and last for the new place. SO it's going to be quite the undertaking but i'm going to do it. 

I'm researching a juice/water fast again. I tried to do one, and only lasted like 4 days. I need to mentally prepare myself, and then follow the steps properly so i don't die. And when people keep saying "but you'll gain all the weight back".... Yeah no shit!! If i eat pizza and fucking cheeseburgers!!! Jesus christ, why do people have to gimme grief?? Like i'm gonna go through the agony of a fast and then fuck it up by toxifying myself like that? *facepalm.... 

Anyway, i have to keep holding onto my plan. It's all I've got. I deleted all my accounts from the stupid dating sites too. Too much of a wasteful distraction. Ally said it best when she told me I'm using the sites as a distraction, and then i find flaws in them, and reasons to stop replying, when they hint at being interested for real, because I'm not ready yet, and it's going to be a very very long time before i am. I haven't given myself time to heal at all. It's too much to face, and even just typing that sentence, i got a sick feeling. I need to focus on me, and get off my damn phone. Time to meditate, and knit, and draw, and paint, and be creative, and do what i wanna do. Time to take more pictures, and build up enough of a portfolio to create a website, and ever so slowly build a small business on the side. 

I'm still talkin' to Jeff though. I don't think that will ever change, meet or not. I enjoy talking with him about tattoos, politics, old cars, and dogs, and life and shit. It's good conversation if nothing else.

Ruby, (named changed), my dear friend and fellow photographer, is my inspiration for this venture. She inspired me to get out my camera, and start taking pics. To quit making excuses, and go do it.

Well, i have to pack my shit for a weekend in Niagara. Funeral to go to.... my Aunt Joan passed away, rather suddenly. So very sad. Anyway, packing and then bedtime.... 

Namaste' 

No comments:

Post a Comment